You Can Turn To Our Experienced Ames Attorneys
At the law office of Payer, Hunziker, Rhodes & Peters, LLP, our lawyers offer extensive trial experience and a high level of personal attention to individuals throughout Boone County, Story County and Hamilton County in Iowa. We understand that unresolved legal matters can have long-term consequences and focus our efforts on finding solutions that resolve your immediate concerns and protect you down the road. We make certain that your case receives hands-on attention from one of our attorneys throughout the process.
Our Full-Service Law Practice
We offer legal services in a broad range of disciplines, including:
- Divorce and family law: We work closely with men and women throughout a divorce or family law matter. Our attorneys handle matters related to divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital property. We also handle domestic violence matters, adoptions, guardianship proceedings, prenuptial agreements and paternity actions.
- Child custody and visitation: We will help you establish and put in place custody and visitation arrangements that protect the interests of your children while maintaining your rights as parents.
- Estate planning and probate: We will help you identify the appropriate strategy to effectively pass your estate to loved ones, preparing all the documents necessary to put your estate plan in place. We will also help you successfully settle the estate of a loved one through the probate court.
- Criminal law: We defend individuals charged with felonies or misdemeanors, from OWI and traffic offenses to serious drug crimes.
- Personal injury: We handle all types of injury cases that stem from a car accident, truck accident, slip-and-fall or any other type of accident.
To learn more about our full-service practice, see our practice areas overview page.
Contact Our Firm Today
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Ames attorney, contact us or call our local number at 515-232-4115 or toll free at 866-382-3599. Our office is conveniently located on Main Street in downtown Ames. Our lawyers accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.